Scarf Party

Sunday, November 30, 2014

For the last two years I have been lucky enough to attend a scarf exchange.  Last year, we gathered our group of friends at a Starbucks in San Antonio and did a "white elephant" style exchange with the scarves that we bought.  We were allowed to steal from another person once, and each scarf could be stolen a total of two times only.  It is a lot of fun so I was very excited when my friend, Cassie, decided to host one at her new house this year.  It was great getting to meet all of her friends and enjoy all of the yummy food that everyone brought.  

This year, I brought Tanner with me and she and Maddie exchanged scarves also. They were so funny!

They got a hold of my phone.....

 This is the group after we all had our new scarves.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Broken Road Creative