November IPhone Dump

Sunday, November 30, 2014

On this particular day it was just Colby and I at home and we sat on the couch for awhile.  He must have been really tired, because he fell asleep like this on my lap for about an hour, and then slept in his crib for another two hours when I moved him to his room. I was hoping and praying that he wasn't getting sick, and I was so glad that he didn't.

Just doing what he does...

Just doing what HE does.....

This was one of the first really cold days that we had so I put a hat on Colby and he thought he looked pretty good in it.  He giggled when I put it on and he kept touching it but didn't take it off.

A couple of selfies with my favorite girl =)
 

 
 Spiderman lifted his mask up just long enough to eat an apple.

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Broken Road Creative