Halloween

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween has been very festive this year.  We went to a Halloween party last weekend, but I don't have any pictures because I brought my camera but didn't realize until I got there that the lens that I had put on it was the one that one of the boys threw and broke :).  I think Clinton may have some on his phone that I can post later.  We also went to the Fall Festival at Cameron's school and the kids had a blast.  It was Cam's night. We met Clinton there and let the kids walk around and explore all of the activities.  Clinton and Tanner had to leave to go to soccer practice and they took Colby with them so I got to have some rare alone time with my little Spiderman.

Cameron really enjoyed telling everyone "I'm Spiderman!!".  By everyone, I mean EVERYONE.



 Cameron loves to ride tricycles these days



"Bobbing" for apples.  They really picked them up by the stem with a clothespin instead of getting them with their mouths.  More sanitary...



 Is that a unicorn? Oh wait, it is all three looking at the camera at the same time.  Seeing either one of these is about as likely to happen as the other =).

 I'm Spiderman!!!!!



Fishing in the fishing booth.  Although he didn't wait around for his prize.

 Tanner "bobbing" for apples.

He was supposed to pick a duck and choose a coordinating prize but he just wanted to play in the water.

After the festivities, I took my little guy to Whataburger and he got chicken strips and "inch fries".

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Broken Road Creative