Our morning

Thursday, November 6, 2014

This morning started our day off right :). The kids are always so happy in the morning and it really helps to start things on a positive note every day.  This morning, the boys had pancakes and Tanner had a cinnamon roll and they were all happy :). 

Cameron said "wook, Mommy, I made Mickey Mouse!". This was huge! He has never done or said something like that before so I was pretty excited. 


Colby wanted me to take his picture after I took Cameron's. This is him saying "cheese!".

                    Happy kiddos :).

On a side note, Tanner rented this book from the library on Monday. This is her first time reading Shel Silverstein and I was so happy when she brought this home. It reminds me of my childhood so much. I used to love his books!

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Broken Road Creative