Johnson City Lights

Monday, December 15, 2014

A few years ago, before Cameron, my aunt invited us and the Mitschkes to Johnson City to see the amazing light display that the electric co-op there put up every year.  We met there late afternoon one Sunday, and we ate dinner and headed over to see the lights.  We took a hay ride and drank hot chocolate, and it was really a lot of fun.  This year, I thought it would be really special if we could all get together and do the same thing again.  Luckily, my cousin was in town so he was able to join us this time.  She made the drive ok, and we all met there again on a Sunday.  We had a really fantastic time, and I am so happy that we got to do this together.  The lights at this place are so beautiful, and it was such a festive thing to do this time of year.  Having this time with YaYa was priceless, and I am so thankful that it all worked out for us to go. Less than a week later, she had her first seizure and has been in the hospital ever since, so I really cannot describe how thankful I am to have had this experience.







They did so good posing for this picture! They had so much fun!
 Scott took YaYa for a stroll around the perimeter to see all of the lights.


If you didn't know that Clinton was Cameron's dad, you would think that Jason was.  He and Cameron have always just "clicked" and it is so sweet how much they love each other.

I am so glad we have this picture. 

 Scarlett was writing notes to YaYa on her writing board. I think it said "I love you".

Scott was playing the Spiderman theme song and marveling at the fact that Cameron knows each and every word.  Are we really surprised, though? =)

While we were there, I was busy taking pictures when I heard some screeching coming from where the kids were playing.   I looked over, and Tanner had lost her second tooth!!! It was her other bottom front tooth. She was so excited, because we had been waiting weeks for this thing to fall out.  That was definitely the highlight of her night!


 I wish I knew what she told her. I guess it was between the two of them.

 Colby was giving her kisses....

 Love this!


No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Broken Road Creative